Character of the Week: Eric Northman

Tuesday, July 19, 2011
This week's character of the week is the sexy viking vampire Eric Northman. He is my favorite character from one of my favorite shows, True Blood. While not a very big part of season one, you got to see a lot more of Eric in seasons two and three. He is a 1000 year old Swedish vampire who is also a Sheriff and owns a club called Fangtasia. He is also fiiiiiiine!!!! I'm normally not into blonde guys, but he is very tall and I love it!!!! All throughout seasons 2 and 3, I'm just like "will Eric and Sookie just do it already!!!" Everytime it seems like it's going to happen, and it turns out to be a dream I get very disappointed. My favorite Eric moment is definitely when he tricks Sookie into drinking his blood.



I was psyched in season three when Sookie and Eric finally kissed (and it wasn't a dream) !!!



I love this show!!! I just wish that we had HBO so I wasn't always a season behind...

0 comments:

Post a Comment