American Horror Story Returning Cast

Saturday, March 3, 2012
I was totally bummed at the end of season one when I found out that season 2 would be a completely different story from Season 1. It it is going to be a different story with a different setting and different characters. This was disappointing since the first season left me with so many unanswered questions, and like with most shows that I watch, I became quite attached to a few of the characters. I was excited, however, that some of the cast would be returning. Ryan Murphy stated that none of the Harmons would be coming back, but I really didn't care because the only three that I really wanted to come back were Jessica Lange, Evan Peters, and Zachary Quinto. Last night it was announced that not one or two, but all three of these actors are returning for season two!!!


Joining them are Sarah Paulson, who played psychic Billie Dean, and Lily Rabe, who played Nora Montgomery.


While I'm bummed that we will see no more of Constance and Tate Langdon, it is probably a good thing that the story ended for the Harmon family and Murder House. After watching the season finale, I really don't see how the story could have continued.  Now heres hoping that season two will be as good as the first. I'm pleased with the cast members that are returning, and am curious about who else will join the cast. My one big complaint about season one is that the show was filled with plot holes, so hopefully they'll  have a more cohesive story line for season two.

0 comments:

Post a Comment